Kamis, 09 Agustus 2018

LAST MEETING


The last meeting, this time as usual I arrived at the campus but I had been left by my friend who used to walk together, finally I walked alone to the classroom, because today I intend to collect assignments for myself English all my students have to bring and in quite a bit of weight, when I arrived in the classroom room that already existed, and my friends had started working on the UAS problem, because at this meeting I was being carried out by UAS.
I started to work on the questions and I was quite confused with the problem and had to do it after I read More carefully later I was able to work on the problem, yes there was 1 problem that I did not do because the time was up and had to be collected, after all was collected, when you first go to UAS and spare outside.

1 komentar:

LAST MEETING

The last meeting, this time as usual I arrived at the campus but I had been left by my friend who used to walk together, finally I walked ...